Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: NWR: Your feelings on smoking. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Heidibride30 Posts: 1,201 Registered: 4/16/08
Re: NWR: Your feelings on smoking
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 10:51 AM
Actually Cyndi, I agree with you as far as locking away drug offenders and throwing away the key.  I am hardly of the "law and order" set as you say.  As I have said (ad nauseum) I don't think smoking should be banned.  Just smoking indoors.  Do I claim that I know that someone's second hand smoke is going to give me cancer?  No.  But I don't see why I should have to take that chance because someone else wants to light up.  Yes, adults should be able to fill their lungs with whatever toxins they want.  But they shouldn't be able to do it in a public BUILDING.  Outside, in private buidings, in their car...I have no problem with any of that.  I think it's funny that you are calling us narrow-minded.  On this topic, you are clearly as narrow minded on your side of the argument as we are on ours.  Furthermore, I find it hilarious that you keep straying so wildly off-topic.  For a thread about smoking, we've heard about NASA, cars, the environment, drinking and now unfair punishments for drug offenders.  Dang.  

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine