Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: NWR: Your feelings on smoking. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

MrsMcCain Posts: 580 Registered: 10/24/07
Re: NWR: Your feelings on smoking
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 9:40 AM

Cyndi I think that the war on drugs is a completely different situation then smokers. People who drugs, such as meth and coke, not only are lazy but are out of their mind and do nothing for society. There is also a lot more crime and murders when people are on drugs so I believe that it is very fair that these people are locked up. It's not like the people rotting in jail are there for one offense... they have numerous violations. It takes a lot of court dates, evidence, and probably an extreme amount of drugs to land yourself a oneway ticket to prision. Even though that I think cigarettes will eventually kill you, many people that do drugs will die faster and it definately causes more brain damage. With that said I do not think that the war on drugs, such as meth and coke, should be compared to cigarette smoking.

I know I would not want to live in a world where the government did NOTHING about people who do drugs.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine