Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: NWR: Your feelings on smoking. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

kelleyiskelley Posts: 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: NWR: Your feelings on smoking
Posted: Jul 30, 2008 11:44 PM

Im not even going to get into my personal opinion on the smoking AND drinking issues in here; because I will just get really angry and heated up and get nothing accomplished.

HOWEVER- my sole reason for coming in here is to tell Cyndi how much fun Im having reading all of her posts that end with "And thats it -Im done talking about this" or "Im not going to argue this point anymore - Im done" or "This is my last last post regarding this topic" or "oh and one more point and then I promise Im done" - only for her to come back and make just one more point or retort to something ELSE that angered her LOL. Oh man - its suchhhh great entertainment!!! Cyndi - youve been entertaining me for a good week now, just so you know. Ive been playing a little game with myself called "How many times will Cyndi reply and in that reply state that she is DONE with this topic?" HAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorry. Dont mean to laugh at you. But youre funny:) And this is all very entertaining indeed, so please dont stop lol.

Check out the Wedding Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com

Time for Biggest Loser 7 where TEAM KEL -LIZZA will remain Champions of Weightloss!

"When you're born, you get a free ticket to the Freak Show. When you're born in America, you get a front row seat." - R.I.P. George Carlin

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine