Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: MisterKelleys no BS advice column. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

HLYflute Posts: 1,282 Registered: 2/5/07
Re: MisterKelleys no BS advice column
Posted: Jul 18, 2008 5:17 PM

However, if that's not the case then hell yes you make him do the damn dishes.  Listen, if there's one thing that Mrs. Kelley insists on, it's that MisterKelley pulls his weight around this dump. If I have to do the damn dishes, why the hell should some other useless couch wart get out of it. 

First of all, I agree that husbands should do the dishes.  But how can I get mine to actually clean all the food off of the pans?  I do all the cooking (it's pretty good too, if I do say so myself!).  If I weren't here DH would eat nothing but frozen pizzas.  But he doesn't actually scrub the pans when he cleans up.  I just went down to put some meat in the oven a few minutes ago, and there was still debris all over it from last time... after DH had "washed" it and put it away!  So I had to wash it again myself (he's at work), thus defeating the purpose of him having done the dishes in the first place.  Do they make special man glasses for this? 

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine