Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: MisterKelleys no BS advice column. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

MsDenuninani Posts: 3,962 Registered: 3/16/07
Re: MisterKelleys no BS advice column
Posted: Jul 18, 2008 4:47 PM

Dear Mr.Kelley,

From time to time, my husband remarks on another woman's attractiveness.  Mostly celebrities.  Especially Jessica Alba.  I take this in stride, because Jessica Alba is a very attractive woman.  However, whenever I comment on a famous man's attractiveness, my husband immediately feels the need to critique him.  Usually he says something like "Him?  He's so girly!  If you're going to date him, you might as well just date a woman." or "You think he's attractive?  With that forehead?" or "George Clooney has got a little fat and gray over the years, hasn't he?" 

Why can't he let me admire a famous, unattainable man in peace?  Why must he make sarcastic, derisive comments?  After all, I married him, right?  Clearly I have good taste!!

Sincerely,

Wanting to openly admire George Clooney and Matt Damon in peace.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine