Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: NWR: THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG ONE - SOME VENTING SOME QUESTIONS -WHAT TO DO?. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Ashleyl525 Posts: 1,590 Registered: 12/27/06
Re: NWR: THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG ONE - SOME VENTING SOME QUESTIONS -WHAT TO DO?
Posted: Jun 9, 2008 1:50 PM

At this point in time they are taking phone calls from anyone that calls AS LONG AS they have the code word that we made up when we were there...All family members have this word and are able to call for updates. The nasty neighbor DOES NOT have this word and because of this she is unable to recieve any information. That's whats pissing her off...she can call all day long and they wont tell her a damn thing....so thats good its just that we dont want her calling at all....

as far as the work situation I am not having issues with my supervisor its the OWNER of the company. There is noone higher to go to. Yes everyone shares the opinion that he is an ass but aside from quitting when i really cant afford to theres nothing much more i can do about this situation....sucks huh...

Ashley

Linny-Swanna will chop up the competition.
Sending Love to my Wormies!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine