Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: NWR: THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG ONE - SOME VENTING SOME QUESTIONS -WHAT TO DO?. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Ashleyl525 Posts: 1,590 Registered: 12/27/06
Re: NWR: THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG ONE - SOME VENTING SOME QUESTIONS -WHAT TO DO?
Posted: Jun 9, 2008 1:30 PM

Thank you all for all of the advice...

Unfortunately we are thinking there has been some abuse or coercion of some kind by the neighbor all of which is going ot be dealt with asap

as for the power of attorney docs. there were in fact 3 done (medical, financial, and legal) and noone seems to have a copy of it....not dave, not his uncle and now not his grandmother.

Now the only thing I am being told is that the hospital has to wait for her to become conscious and lucid and then they will do a medical one at that point in time....

As for the attorney apparently all of his files are strangely enough GONE as if they never existed....we are still working on that too but its just so frustrating...

does anyone know what we can do to make it so the neighbor cant call anymore....i dont know if we can get a restraining order on her just because she's harrassing the hospital staff and we dont have proof of any wrong doing on her part YET - key word YET because we know its somewhere we just dont know where....

thanks again guys

Ashley

Linny-Swanna will chop up the competition.
Sending Love to my Wormies!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine