Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! NOT MAKING THIS UP!!. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

RoBelle Posts: 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! NOT MAKING THIS UP!!
Posted: May 15, 2008 11:17 AM

HOLD THE PRESS. . . HOLD THE PRESS!!!!  NEWS FLASH UPDATE!!

OK, I think they are getting closer to this sicko that left the package!  I work right next to the library department which only has 4 employees.  Two during the day, one in the evening and one weekends.  WELL anywho. . . a few months back there was this woman, STRANGE AS HELL that worked in the library department.  She was here as a TEMP for about, I would say, oh ummm, less than 6 months if even that.  WELL, needeless to say she obviously did NOT click with her direct staff as well as providing POOR POOR customer service to the bankers and analysts here day by day.  She constantly bumped heads with a view higher ups and people really didn't like dealing her and complaints started rolling in. 

To add insult to injury, on occasion MY second shift supervisor as well as a few other second shift employees have noticed how, STRANGE she would come in during the start of her shift.  She would SMELL of alcohol STRONG alcohol and at first no one gave it much thought and let it slide.

WELL this started occuring WAAAAAY too often when she would come in smelling like alcohol and such BUT to make matters worse, her cubicle (well the library's cubicles) are RIGHT next to where WE sit.  She would CONSTANTLY be rude to the second shift supervisor here and butt into her conversations, tell them they are making too much noise and that they NEED to keep it down OR ELSE and ALWAYS found little things to nit pick about.  Needless to say it pretty much annoyed EVERYONE!!!  We are NOT a loud group, HONEST!!  Innocent

She was one of those if you asked how her day was going. . . YOU WOULD GET THE BIBLE!!!!

I remember one evening I was asked to work a double LAST MINUTE, I had my little daughter with me during the day because she was out of school SO I figured, no problem her dad will come and pick her up after he's off work so I'll be able to pull it off.  WELL this woman comes in and as she heard my daughter GIGGLE at a joke one of my co-workers told her SHE IMMEDIATELY got up and starting yelling "OH PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT IS WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL NIGHT!!!  WHAT IS THIS KID LIKE 2 OR SOMETHING??? SHE'S GONNA BE RUNNING AROUND MAKING ALL KINDS OF NOISE AND SUCH!!! I MEAN WHY IS SHE HERE?"  EXCUSE THE FLIP OUT OF ME?!?!? 

My daughter is FIVE YEARS OLD and she is ALWAYS more than welcomed to come with me to work because she is VERY WELL behaved VERY respectful and knows how to keep herself busy while I am busy AND PLUS she is HIGHLY loved by MANY here INCLUDING MY BOSS which just so happens to be YOUR BOSS!!!!  SO THERE!!!!

BUT WAIT. . . THERE'S MORE!!!

Apparently she screwed up on a few other big things in her dept and the depts supervisor and the boss had decided enough is enough and let her go.  They called the temp agency and told them the news for them to NOT send her back and gave them detailed explanations to why including the alchohol issues.  This was in Feb. 08'

FLASH FORWARD TO LAST WEEK!!!

The library's supervisor gotten a disturbing call from her, she called at 3 AM, left him several voice mails DEMANDING to know WHY she was let go.  She was saying how she's coming down to the office for a face to face explanation and SHE IS DEMANDING to have her spot back.

THEN she called the NEW library worker, which caught him by surprise and DEMANDED to know WHY HE took her job away from HER?!  IS THIS WOMAN SICK OR WHAT MAN?!?!?  She was threatning him saying how she's coming down to the office and she's going to GET HER JOB BACK because she has done NOTHING deserving to lose it in the first place. 

WHEW. . . this chick got issues. 

ANYWHO flash forward to yesterday,

Security realized that her key pass was NOT deactivated and she had NOT turned the card in upon termination as we are all SUPPOSE to do, but most don't anyways.  So SHE JUST VERY WELL MAY BE the POOP bandit!!  Slipped in, dropped it and LEFT!!! 

SO NOW they have informed Rockafella's building security, the proper authorities AND the temp agency she worked for as well as forwarded the messages to them just so they can hear for themselves what kind of sicko they had working for them. 

I think they DNU'd her. . . that means DO NOT USE.  And once you work as a temp and you get DNU'd, MAN that is NOT good because that DNU follows you to just about EVERY temp agency here in the city.   

WHEW. . . man WHAT A CRAZY COUPLE OF DAYS!! AND ITS NOT EVEN FRIDAY!!!!  ROTFLMFAO!!!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine