Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! NOT MAKING THIS UP!! NWR. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

40somethingbride Posts: 240 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! NOT MAKING THIS UP!! NWR
Posted: May 14, 2008 6:41 PM
This reminds me of an experience I had. I was working as a director of nursing for a home care company. Two of the nurses I had working for me were really pissing me off. I ended up working a Saturday(with no OT pay) to audit charts and they refused to help so they could boating together that weekend. Soooo I took my dog with me and let her loose in the office as no one else was there. My dog is usually COMPLETELY housebroken and NEVER has an accident. I could not find her so I went looking. She was in the hallway right outside of their office they shared. I happended to look in and she had taken a HUGE POOP RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR OFFICE HA HA HA!!!! I did clean it up but wondered why she ever did that. She must have read my mind!!! If I had left it they would have know it was my dog but I always think of that day and it makes me laugh!!!.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine