Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! NOT MAKING THIS UP!!. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

nmtgirl Posts: 142 Registered: 2/12/07
Re: POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! NOT MAKING THIS UP!!
Posted: May 14, 2008 5:13 PM

OMG! This is hysterical! My boss just came in to check on me because I'm laughing so hard that I can't breathe!!!! LOL! So I have two stories for you!!

A friend's brother worked in a shoe store and was helping an older gentleman find shoes. The old man had exceptionally large feet and could not find anything that he liked that fit him and was getting very rude. Being the only guy in this small store, my friend's brother went into the back until the guy calmed down and finally came out when he heard the jingle on the door indicating the man had left. When he came out, he saw that the old man had taken a dump in the middle of the store and made a circle of all the shoes he tried on around it! LOL!

Okay, here's the second story! (Man I hate small towns! LOL!) FFIL was working as a general manager at a local grocery store and the employees kept having customers complaining about a smell in all of the aisles, one aisle at a time. Finally, they discovered that there was a little old lady shopping who was having diarrhea down her legs throughout the store as she was shopping. She pooped non-stop for a good 20 minutes until she had everything she needed. They had to follow her with a mop to clean up the trail! 3 of the employees threw up so much that they had to go home! So gross!

RoBelle, keep us updated! I hate to admit it, but I am fascinated by the happenings!!! LOL! 

Ashley and Paul - June 19, 2010

www.mywedding.com/reidmontgomery

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine