Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! NOT MAKING THIS UP!!. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

MsDenuninani Posts: 3,962 Registered: 3/16/07
Re: POOP ON THE OFFICE FLOOR?! U CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! NOT MAKING THIS UP!!
Posted: May 14, 2008 3:40 PM

Regarding the post above, lots of times elderly people don't have good control over their bowels. 

A family member of mine had a stroke and one of the side effects of a stroke can be incontinence.  Once, wearing an adult diaper and a pair of sweatpants, she had an accident and it was explosive, gross, and I had to clean it up.   Getting old sucks. I bet that elderly woman above probably was embarassed, but at this point can't do much about it.  My grandfather was at my wedding for only a short time; he left soon after the ceremony.  My dad suspects it's because he was worried he might have an accident.

Anyways, none of this has anything to do with Poopgate 08!

Yeah, I bet it was someone who purposefully did it just outside the security camera's range.  And someone who did as a "joke."  Or a member of the cleaning crew.  It's really bizarre, but I've heard of people doing stuff like this.  Usually, though, I've heard it coming from someone with mental issues.  I have a friend in retail who once had to hire someone to clean a feces-smeared dressing room.  She's pretty sure it was a customer who was not quite all there, if you know what I mean. 

Getting back to poopgate, that is gross.  But funny.  If it happened in my office, I'd still be laughing my butt off.

BARACK THE VOTE!  www.barackobama.com

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine