Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Apr 17, 2008 8:50 AM

Ok, the first thing I have to say (although you all KNOW I don't care for David Cook at all) However, apparently his brothe ris dying and not doing so well.....I feel so bad for him to have to sing the song they sang as a group last night about saying goodbye and seeing you in heaven (Mariuahs song) and having to do Mariah week...where all her songs are about death, love or goodbyes...then for Mariah to come out and sing her new song "Bye" about death!! Do these people have NO COMPASSION?? One of your Top 7's family members is DYING right now, rub it in....I fel for him, I really do (and if anyone knows WHAT his bro is dying from please fill me in)

As for last night glad Kristi went home, was hoping it would be Syesha...I can't stand her...she THINKS she is Whitney...so annoying.

And SO GLAD Carly wasn't in the bottom 3.....she is WAY TOO GOOD to be being put into the bottom three because she wont "conform" to the mold all these teeny boppers and MTV goers expect.

Rock on Carly Rock on.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine