Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Bill of Rights for the boards. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

RoBelle Posts: 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: Bill of Rights for the boards
Posted: Mar 2, 2007 11:54 AM

I have to agree! 

I have ALWAYS been one for reading posts and skipping through them for reasons like:  I have NO comments, NO advice to give, NO experience and most importantly NOTHING nice to say (which I is VERY rare for me because I ALWAYS try to be nice Wink), but like Kelley had mentioned there are some posts that I come across and I'm like HUH?? Undecided  Then I'd just skip and move to the next. 

Granted we do NOT know each other personally, most of us have NEVER met each other face to face and probably never will BUT that does NOT give each of us the right to come on here (or anywhere else for that matter) and dog each other out.  We ALL have feelings no matter who we are or where we come from and I have come to realize that some people just don't have a CLUE!  Really!!  There are some real simple minded people out there (I have a few friends like that) and it is our decision IF we are gonna chuck it up and help OR leave it alone, BUT we still don't have the right to BASH them because we assume that EVERYONE would automatically know what most of us do. 

I read on another post where the poster commented that it IS true that WE Americans love drama and I was like WTF?!?!  OBVIOUSLY she's a cup and a saucer short of a FULL place set!  Ok, I don't know if anyone got that, I'll explain if you didn't LOL!!!

BUT to make a long story short . . . we are ALL grown WOMEN on here. . . most of whom are more wiser and experienced than others. . . which is why I, ME circulate these boards frequently EVEN THOUGH I AM ALREADY MARRIED to get advice, to give advice, to give encouragement, to lend a shoulder to cry on and most importantly to HAVE FUN!!!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine