Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message NWR--(sorry) cat-astrophe. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

NWR--(sorry) cat-astrophe
Posted: May 3, 2006 2:16 PM

Sorry to post something so very unrelated:

My 18 year old cat was diagnosed with cancer on Monday, and it's very aggressive.  For those of you who read my posts, you know that I'm on disability waiting for back surgery--so I'm home with her all day.  I've had her since I was ten.  She's lived with me all over the country, and even lived in my dorm (illegally, of course).  I can't imagine what I'm gonna do without her.

The vet bills are skyrocketing--but, for once in my life, thank God, I have the money to pay them.  And it just doesn't matter because we're still losing her. 

I'm about to take her in to be hospitalized for the third time this week.  And I'm just so upset about it.  My husband is great about it--but neither of us can stop crying.  If any of you guys have any experience with this sort of thing, advice, or just anything to say, I'd sure appreciate it. 

Her pics are up on my myspace page:  www.myspace.com/ekimmel

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine