Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Has anyone else noticed the level of disrespect on this board lately?. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

NatSeptBride Posts: 888 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: Has anyone else noticed the level of disrespect on this board lately?
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 2:43 PM

I'm glad to see that there are people who have noticed this.   I'm not sure it's a problem that can be fixed. Just like in life there will always be someone we don't get along with for personal reasons, and sometimes for other reasons such as that person just not liking you.  However in a place like this where we are all here for the same reason, and that's for support etc.. I really truly think it is uncalled for.  We all have bad days, we all get in bad moods, but lets all remember that we don't like it when people take it out on us, so why do to others, what you don't like done to you?  I truly hope that we don't lose anyone else due to snarky remarks on the board.  In all honestly these boards are the only thing aside from fh that has kept me sane through this planning process, and lately the total lack of respect for eachother again not everyone but regardless I find it ridiculous, and it's made me consider whether or not I want to keep coming back.  I however decided that I refuse to be run off by people who don't know enough to keep rude comments to themselves, and I just keep reminding myself of my goal, and that is to marry fh, and make it through this whole wedding planning process.  I look forward to all the new suggestions, ideas, etc from everyone, so stick together girls, and lets try to not let the few people who find it necessary to tell people off on a daily basis get to us. 

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine