Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Has anyone else noticed the level of disrespect on this board lately?. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Re: Has anyone else noticed the level of disrespect on this board lately?
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 1:09 PM
I totally agree I haven't been posting lately because it seems like anytime someone says something someone has to come in and judge them.  I feel like their are a few people who set out looking for people to attack.  I'm new to these types of posting but I really don't like the fact that you can't say something without having someone be rude to you.  I remember I replied to someone's posting trying to help them out and let them know I understood how they were feeling and then I was attacked for what I said.  The person was so rude to me and didn't even know my situation but still decided to have judgement and think that I was wrong and they were right.  If I don't have nothing nice to say to someone who has posted then I don't say anything, if I feel that I can help I will.  I think that we should all show a little more respect for others and their situations because we don't always know the whole story.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine