Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Has anyone else noticed the level of disrespect on this board lately?. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Re: Has anyone else noticed the level of disrespect on this board lately?
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 12:59 PM

I whole heartedly agree. I have been noticing more and more of this and just ignored all the rude posts until (sorry to use you as an example)SpanishBrides post, when i finally felt like saying something. Here is a girl who just wanted to talk about something without ridicule or judgement, and that is exactly what she received.

I have enjoyed this board in many ways. We're all here for the same reason and that is weddings! I come here because I like seeing everyones ideas, and have questions of my own, and well, I dont want to talk incessantly to people in my life about wedding plans, because surely theyre going to get sick of me!!

Even though this hasnt happened to me(yet) I certainly feel for the girls who are trying to get opinions, want someone to vent to,or to talk about an issue and are met with snide remarks.

thank you for bringing this up NatSeptBride. Atleast there a few people out there who also find this ridiculous!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine