Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Has anyone else noticed the level of disrespect on this board lately?. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

NatSeptBride Posts: 888 Registered: 3/28/06
Has anyone else noticed the level of disrespect on this board lately?
Posted: Apr 21, 2006 9:23 AM

Lately I've come across a few different threads, and been shocked when I saw the level of snobby attitudes, insensitivity, and just down right rude responses.  I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed the same thing, and how they feel about it?  Personally I'm getting a bit tired of it.  Although none of the nastiness has been towards me, I feel that something needs to be said because regardless of who it is directed at, it's rude, it's uncalled for, and it's sad.  We all come here for the same reasons, and that is to get help with wedding problems, occasionally start a thread that makes people laugh, and get help sometimes with just everyday issues.  We are all suppose to be there for eachother, and it's not looking like that's the case in all circumstances.  Every time someone is rude to someone else, that person, and anyone who witnesses it, is more and more discouraged, and less likely to come back, and when people don't come back, not only do some of us lose friends, but we lose their great ideas, and we lose the possibility to help them solve their problems.  In life we don't have to like everyone we meet, but sometimes we as adults just have to suck it up, put a smile on our faces and just be nice, as much as we may not want to be.  It's the price we pay sometimes for maturity.  So I was just curious if anyone else has noticed this.... Or if anyone else has anything to add to this... 

Just a note, this post wasn't made to start an argument, but simply to discuss an issue that I've noticed, and feel should be discussed.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine