Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Sorry if I offended you all. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

NatSeptBride Posts: 888 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: Sorry if I offended you all
Posted: Apr 18, 2006 9:29 AM
Wow jealousy can be a nasty thing.  I agree completely with every word that Emily said.  I personally am getting a little tired of all the negative posts on this board. This is a board for brides, for advice, sympathy, and whatever else, but it is most definately not a place for someone like you to come and tell someone off because of a bad day or whatever motivated you to come across as a childish 14 year old throwing a temper tantrum.. If that's the way you want to be I'm sure you could find yourself a prom board where some of the girls have the same attitude.  It's very sad that instead of getting advice for our weddings or problems we're having, instead we spend the majority of our time on here defending ourselves against people like this.  Good to see everyone sticking together, and standing up for eachother.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine