Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Almost Done With School, and This Summer is Going to be Nuts!. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Re: Almost Done With School, and This Summer is Going to be Nuts!
Posted: Apr 18, 2006 10:09 AM
Yay!  Congratulations!  I'm already married and I still have 2 semesters of school left, but I can't wait for this semester to be over (2 more weeks for me, too).  I haven't had a break from school/interning in my field since the summer after high school and I'm taking this summer to just work at summer camp!  I'll be really, really excited this time next year right before I graduate with BS in mechanical engineering.  I can't wait to have kids and we're planning to start right after graduation.  I'm not planning to ever be an engineer (2 internships taught me that), but hubby says I have to finish since I'm almost done.  Shortly after we graduate, we should be moving for hubby to go to flight school (Navy), so I'm excited about that, too (and a little sad - I've lived here forever).

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine