Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Almost Done With School, and This Summer is Going to be Nuts!. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Almost Done With School, and This Summer is Going to be Nuts!
Posted: Apr 17, 2006 11:08 PM

I am sooo excited; I'm just over one week away from graduating from college and just five months away from getting married!  Yay!  I'm really antsy right now though--I can't really concentrate on school or anything else!  I keep telling myself that all I have to do is push through the next two weeks and then I'll be done, but it's tough. 

Of course, I want to graduate just to be done with school for now, but I also can't wait to do some hard-core wedding planning; it's totally taken a back seat to school these past few months, and I have so much to catch up on.  We havn't ordered the BMs' dresses, the cake, or the invites, FH and the GM need their tuxes, and I still have to meet with the music director at the church!

After school and in addition to wedding planning, I have so many other things going on that this summer is going to be nuts!  I got the summer job of my dreams--a paid medical internship, but now I have to decide whether or not I can keep working my other two jobs, FH and I need to travel back and forth to Pittsburgh to find an apartment, I need to find a good job there, we have to attend the bridal showers, bachelor/ette parties, etc and I have to study for the MCAT!  Sheesh!  The next few months are going to fly by!  I'm really excited (if you couldn't already tell! LOL)! 

Anyway, I'm so excited that I wanted to share!  Is anyone else in a situation like FH and me--heading into the home stretch of wedding planning, finishing school, moving, etc? 

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine