Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Need to vent about home loan. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

gemini5241980 Posts: 426 Registered: 3/30/06
Need to vent about home loan
Posted: Apr 11, 2006 11:16 AM

Hey ladies just nee to vent some of the frustration of dealing with lenders for the past few days. We got  qualified for a loan about three months ago but since then I have been laid off from work. now they are revoking the loan and we have already started the paper work with the bank for the house.

I don't know what we're going to do. I am so ready to move ( those that read the post about my annoying family understand why). We thought we were finally going to have some peace and quiet and be far enough away from family that we could focus on our own. So much for that plan.

Say we need to find another income but that we will have to reapply for the loan because all my information will be changed. Of course then we aren't going to get it because I will not have been on my new job for at least one year. Hate the banks!!!!!!!!

Okay done venting so how is everyone elses day going?

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine