Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message NWR: Super Excited!!!!. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

NWR: Super Excited!!!!
Posted: Apr 10, 2006 3:42 PM

Hi Girls!!!  This has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with my wedding, but I'm so excited that I can barely stand it!!!!!! Ok...to give you a little background.  We moved to NC from Mass about 7 months ago.  lately we've been throwing around the fact that we want to buy a house, but we both knew that it would probably be next year before we could do anything about it.  We were out driving around yesterday, trying to learn our way around a little, and we passed a sub-division of houses where they had model homes that you could go through.  So for shits and giggles we decided to stop.  That may have been the best spur of the moment thing we could have done.  WE'RE GETTING A HOUSE!!!!! Building one actually!  2850 square feet for about 157,000!!!  I can't believe it.  A brand new house!!!!   YEAH!!!!  Can you tell i'm SUPER happy about it?????

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine