Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: To those of you that need to get a life.... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Re: To those of you that need to get a life...
Posted: Apr 4, 2006 10:28 PM

Ok, yes it is me. I am back. I just want to say, I'm sorry.

I know an apology does not fix what I have said. When I made my post the other day I was feeling stressed out over work and with my family. I just felt like the complaints about the number of posts, and the new format were petty in comparison to my issues at work and at home. Although I had never posted on Brides and Modern Bride I constantly read the threads. It gave me inspiration to see other brides in action. My words were hurtful and meaningless. Again, I'm sorry. 

A personal apology goes out to you, Zoe. I did not mean to hurt you. I did not mean to personally attack you. Your name was appearing everywhere I looked, with the number of posts you had. I understand that it wasn't about a number to you, it was more about the content. I visited your message board site and read the things people were saying. All I can say is I know how you must have felt after I posted what I did. I'm sorry.

I hope everyone can forgive me. It took a lot to get me back here. I didn't think I could show my face, so to speak, again. But here I am. If you all want me to leave I would understand.

Thank you, Samantha

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine