Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Will you stay if the boards stay like this?. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Re: Will you stay if the boards stay like this?
Posted: Apr 3, 2006 9:04 PM

How can you say that about kylesbaby?  She's been one of the most vocal about giving the boards a chance, and it's all been positive.

It really is starting to get old reading the whiney posts.  Admin isn't going to bring back the old message board format, ya'll can threaten to leave all you want.  People get engaged every day and new brides will join the boards everyday. 

If you want to leave, leave!  Good Luck! (but like I have said in a previous post, I bet a round of beer for the whole group that many of you will be back....)

And as far as the post count, I just don't get it, but hey, if that's how you put value on yourself in the setting of a message board, then get typing!  (I've gotten far better advice from a few brides with lower post counts than some with the higher counts, but HEY, that's just me).

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine