Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: To those of you that need to get a life.... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Re: To those of you that need to get a life...
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 11:58 PM
What a nasty and negative thread. You feel sorry for future husbands??? I completely respect everyone's right to their own opinion, and I am glad that you are adjusting easily to the new thread, but please give people a little adjustment time before insulting them and being mean. We're BRIDES. There are lots of women who are stressed to the max, raising kids, working full time, loving their future husbands, and trying to plan a hollywood affair for under $5000. This was just kind of a sanctuary, and with all the stress of wedding planning...having that change is really hard. I'm having a hard time myself finding my old chat buddes. ROBIN HARNEY WHERE ARE YOU!! LOL. Please give them some time to adjust, and get used to things before being mean. Let's not start off on the wrong foot here. You have your own opinion, but I'm trying to help you understand where some of these girls are coming from...I hope you'll give some compassion.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine