Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: To those of you that need to get a life.... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Re: To those of you that need to get a life...
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 7:14 PM
Since apparently you know so much, I suppose it occured to you that many of the people on the prior forums were known for a lot of the contributions they made. Such as myra (clicking on her profile would show me all of the posts where I could view the great pics she would contribute) and Zoe (same thing). It was a wonderful convenience to be able to search by username on those old posts, and while we're able to do that here, the identities of the old posters don't allow us to search those posts by that method anymore. A sad inconvenience to those of us who were able to search that way.

But you knew that right?

Or did you just "call it like you saw it" without much thinking at all? That's how I see it. Amazing how you can extrapolate a person's motivations by a single post, huh? That's some skill you got there.

/end sarcasm

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine