Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: JOIN ZOE'S BOARD!!!!!!. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

RoBelle Posts: 1,236 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: JOIN ZOE'S BOARD!!!!!!
Posted: Mar 31, 2006 9:59 AM
Um...that alone would make someone want to leave...and normally I wouldn't respond to posts like this but THIS time I have to because that was completely uncalled for. Telling someone to get a life??? Give me a break. You know NOTHING about any of us on these boards so you should pick and choose your words more carefully. There are those us that are more computer savy than others...most of us are going to get the new format down faster than others and you know what I'm talking about. There ARE going to be some that are just not going to get it, ESPECIALLY if they are not computer literate like MOST of us are. Once they get used to something so easy for them to navigate, and then have learn a new format all over again...it CAN be pretty challenging. NOT EVERYONE knows how to perform the same way. Show some sensitivity for those that have not....please.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine