Hate Engagement Ring

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

jerseybride84 Posts : 1 Registered: 8/27/13
Hate Engagement Ring
Posted: Aug 27, 2013 4:47 PM

I hate my engagement ring. I don't like the setting or the diamond. Everyone says, "well at least you have one." I waited TEN YEARS for a ring that I do not like at all. I told my fiance a million times what I wanted. He said that at the jewelry store he couldn't remember what I wanted so he just got whatever he thought would be good. He couldn't have waited and asked my friends or family? He basically got me a ring that looks like everyone else's. I literally know three people who have the same ring. If he knows me at all, he would know that I like to be different. And what is worse is that I am pretty sure he knows that I don't like it and he doesn't seem to care! What am I supposed to do if I don't even want to wear it? I do feel awful for feeling this way but I can't help that I even hesitate to show it to people because I just don't like it.

Edited by: jerseybride84 on Aug 27, 2013 4:47 PM

howest525 Posts : 1 Registered: 9/23/13
Re: Hate Engagement Ring
Posted: Sep 23, 2013 1:06 AM Go to message in response to: jerseybride84

Just TAKE EASY~ :)

Jraftery Posts : 2 Registered: 2/15/14
Re: Hate Engagement Ring
Posted: Feb 15, 2014 7:52 PM Go to message in response to: jerseybride84

Wow. He doesn't even care? I'm sure you've resolved this issue already, but I'd dump him. 10 years and he doesn't even ask your family? Give me a break.

Or just go to the jeweler yourself and exchange it.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine