My fiancÚ's ROMANTIC proposal!!!

Online Users: 1,268 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

LisaKnighty Posts : 1 Registered: 5/4/13
My fiancÚ's ROMANTIC proposal!!!
Posted: May 4, 2013 9:12 AM

Hey!

I'm newly engaged and SO excited about it! It happened yesterday and it's just been a blur since then. It's so overwhelming to see how many people care about you.

Anyway, I had NO idea that my boyfriend was planning this for me... but the way this happened was just amazing. He made this video for me and then brought me into a candle covered room with the ring sitting in the middle. It was perfect.

I thought I would share this with you... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bQWBaHVWN4 . I've watched it over and over and I just keep crying lol!

Anyways, I'd love some thoughts on this. :)
Lisa

JaimeLynn621 Posts : 7 Registered: 3/20/14
Re: My fiancÚ's ROMANTIC proposal!!!
Posted: Mar 20, 2014 11:30 AM Go to message in response to: LisaKnighty

First of all, Congratulations on becoming engaged!

Very beautiful video! I started to tear up as well and I bet you're so happy. I am newly engaged also, in fact as of LAST NIGHT! It was very unexpected and had no idea that this was coming whatsoever. I will be sure to post our video as soon as I can get up and everybody in our families/friends have heard the news. Mine was very simple but very romantic as well. I came home and I saw his brother (whom we are very close with) and he was standing there with his phone and I saw the little red recording button so I knew something was up right then and there. Than all of a sudden my boyfriend (now fiancÚ) pops out of nowhere. I could tell he was extremely nervous and I think he had planned to say a few cute things but instead he just went right into it and got down on one knee and showed me the ring and asked me to marry him. Of course, I said YES! It was a very intimate moment and it took my breath away! I was happy his brother was there to share the moment and capture it for us. I know the memory will last a lifetime.

Anyways, I just wanted to say congratulations again! You must be so happy :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine