Suggestions for Wedding Coordinator Selection?

Online Users: 1,272 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 3

CassidyWess Posts : 13 Registered: 2/23/13
Suggestions for Wedding Coordinator Selection?
Posted: Mar 17, 2013 10:56 PM

Hello again!
I was just curious if anyone had any tips to take into consideration when selecting a wedding coordinator or any suggestions for good questions to ask them when interviewing.

FloresLopez Posts : 2 Registered: 1/22/13
Re: Suggestions for Wedding Coordinator Selection?
Posted: Mar 26, 2013 5:03 AM Go to message in response to: CassidyWess

Wedding is a large and complicated occasion so it is essential to hire a professional wedding coordinator who will plan,assist and design your wedding.A good wedding coordinator will take your interview to know your likes and dislikes.They will develop a budget and timeline for your wedding.

Edited by: FloresLopez on Mar 26, 2013 5:06 AM

ziggy denim

Syringa Posts : 115 Registered: 1/18/12
Posted: Mar 27, 2013 4:47 PM Go to message in response to: CassidyWess

As a wedding planner/coordinator, I am often referred by a past client. I also obtain many clients, particularly those who don't live here, but are coming here for their wedding, from my website. So, first thing I would do is check websites and look for experience. Also Google the person's name and the business name. You will find much additional information, such as interviews they have given, that may be helpful.

Once you narrow your choices to a couple, meet them - you need to feel comfortable with the person's personality. If she is too controlling, seems disorganized or you are her first client, walk away. Ask about experience and ask to see photos of previous weddings. You may also ask for references and be sure to check them. When I am asked for references, I give half previous or current clients and half merchants I have worked with because they see the coordinator at different times than the bride.

Ask how many events she does in one day - she should do only one - yours. Ask about pricing. If she charges a percentage of your budget, beware. She may try to talk you into making expensive decisions because it will increase her income. Look for someone who charges a flat fee for rehearsal and wedding day coordination. If anything doesn't feel right, don't sign a contract. And you do need a contract just in case something happens.

JeanJWebb Posts : 1 Registered: 9/10/13
Posted: Sep 10, 2013 2:37 AM Go to message in response to: CassidyWess

Fantastic wedding embellishment color full bloom here we get full determination about wedding enhancement address.
dallas apartments locators

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine