Most people are concerned about the appearance of their African American Wigs and strive to maintain beautiful when the amount of money consumers spend on hair care products annually is any indication,healthy and stylish locks.In fact, most will go to any lengths to achieve their desired look. From professional salon treatments to over-the-counter serums, hair care is a big business even for your wig!
The only problem is,many people forget to follow basic hair care regimens that will guarantee the longevity African American Wigs while they are buying the right hair care products for their African American Wigs. Additionally, many are also causing needless damage to their wig by participating in unhealthy wig care behavior.
What should you do to make sure that your wig stays healthy, shiny and strong?
follow these 10 absolute don'ts of great hair care in order to avoid all African American Wigs care disasters.
1. Avoid unprofessional and over-the-counter hair care products as possible as you can. Many of these only offer false hopes and promises.
2. Do not cut your African American Wigs if you don't have plenty of experience. Leave all of your cutting needs, even bangs, to your hair care professional.
3. During the summer months,Avoid excessive sunshine, chlorine and salt water. Excessive exposure can cause severe damage that is irreversible even if you use the best wigs.
4. Do not use clarifying hair care products on your African American Wigs more than one time per four washes.
5. Do not visit a hair care salon before getting a recomment from someone else you can trust. Make sure that your hair care professional has experience with working with African American Wigss.
6. When considering coloring your wig, be sure to take it to someone that has experience in dying African American Wigss.
7. Don't stick with an outdated look because you are afraid of looking different. Styles change for a reason. Ask Divine African American Wigss to bring you into this decade with a new style.
8. Do not straighten your hair with a hot iron. this was so over in the 70s. We have straightening irons that won't damage your wig for this now. Look in the hair care isle.
9. Don't brush your hair or put too much tension when it is still wet. This will cause breakage and pulling from the weft.
10. Never use sun-lightening productsj,such as lemon juice or over-the-counter hair care products designed to lighten hair with the sun.
African American Wigs is a very individualized and personal thing. Feel free to add your own flair and style to your hair care routine, please remember to include hair care principles that will benefit your own hair,and avoid those that will damage your 100 human hair wigs.