Budget friendly dresses

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 0

jessie409 Posts : 27 Registered: 3/4/13
Budget friendly dresses
Posted: Mar 6, 2013 4:53 AM

Hi, everyone:

I just wanted to share with you ladies my expierence with wedding dress shopping on a budget. Long story-short I couldn't find anything in my price range I felt was right for my wedding day. I stated looking online and came across JenJenHouse. I can not say enough about them. They were great; quick to respond to emails and great seller reviews. I found a dress I loved and took a leap and purchased it for under $200. I was told the dress took 20days to make then shipping could be up to 4 weeks. I orderd my dress on 2/12/2013 and just recieved it in the mail today! I couldn't be happier. The dress is amazing and better quality then most of the dresses I tried on at the bridal stores. The lace and beading is extreamly detailed. If you are looking for a wedding or party dress I would 100% reccomend JenJenHouse. It's rare to feel like you got more than your money worth.

Recently they are holding an activity on their FB and I will take this chance for the big discount and order another dress. I couldn't wait! Ahha..

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine