Good tips for bridesmaid and best man

Online Users: 1,352 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 0

wendydy Posts : 10 Registered: 2/25/13
Good tips for bridesmaid and best man
Posted: Mar 1, 2013 1:28 AM

Groomsman Bridesmaid at the wedding are you know what you’re wearing will appear
beautiful and yet elegant, below have a look that my summary, safekeeping useful to you.
In China the wedding bridesmaid can ask the bride to wear what to wear, what. Two of
them were compared the art wedding, but others are very mediocre. The choice for the
Chinese bridemaid dress is still relatively confused. Then go to the bride in what to wear,
what is she wearing style, then the style and bridesmaids to approach her, what she was
wearing a formal degree, I want to do what degree. This is a matter of principle.

The bride and groom undoubtedly is the Wedding Bridesmaid Wedding first protagonist,
then dressed is also very important, should be carefully planned and prepared your
perfect bride, Bridesmaid Wedding dress. But attention should be paid to the Groomsmen
dress, Bridesmaid Wedding should and main color phase consistency. The best man in a
formal suit or dress, bridesmaid best small dress, not only beautiful out of the ordinary,
also want to set off the bride, certainly must be easy action, do not let the dress of
distraction, after all the main job is to take care of the bride.
The wedding ceremony, the bride white dress is absolutely not to wear. Bridesmaid dress
not showy, upstage the bride, but cannot be too casual. Follow the bride dress up dress,
the bride dressed in Western-style wedding, so the bridesmaids should choose white or
pink compact yarn dress, if you are Chinese, you should choose the cheongsam, color to
pink is appropriate, skirt length should not be too long, the entire style mainly to clear.

People liked several online bridal dress shops, with their huge selection of wedding
dresses and bridemaid dresses, including knee-length, floor-length or “after five”
tea-length, but I had my heart set on a black full-length gown, and some dresses I liked
only came in pink, purple, brown or blue.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine