2013 wedding dresses color trend

Online Users: 1,248 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 8

gigihoney Posts : 10 Registered: 1/24/13
2013 wedding dresses color trend
Posted: Feb 1, 2013 2:56 AM

Coloured bridal gowns are an entirely new style phenomenon of spring 2013. Top trend color include pink, red and blue. Pink to be a beautiful natural transition. Red is a bold colors to show off brides‘ figure, both fashion and generous. Blue - a subtle touch of pale pastel or a more colourful creation drenched in the blue tone.

Here i want to talk about the pale pink wedding dresses how to match with wedding hairstyle, wedding shoes, and bouquet.

Pale pink gives the feeling is always warm yet bright, but belong to the light-colored pale pink, the color is very easy to match.

A warm pink also can wear clothing with a gorgeous feeling. For example, Pompon flowers layered long skirt, pale pink wedding can show of gorgeous, witty and warm triple characteristics. This time the hair how to create gorgeous feeling that is also very important, there The style's of hair is of course indispensable.

Nude-colored light-colored stiletto is a good choice, lovely girls want to highlight the playful feeling can also choose the round head doll shoes. Most important of all is comfortable and natural.

Bouquet is a detail that you need to consider to mix and match. Florid is hidden in the heart' love, light yellow daisies, the elegant white cornflower florid is happiness. The joy, the light of life is meaning of yellow frangipani, beautiful and elegant. These flowers Choose one of these flowers which is perfectly to match with beautiful and pale pink wedding dresses.

So what's your viewpoint?

Pink: http://www.societybride.com/assets/reg_1024.anne_.dress_.mh_.1003121.jpg

Red: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pJWXz9klY4Y/UA80arMmq1I/AAAAAAAACyU/Z697eUJ2Fzg/s1600/Red_Wedding_Dresses.jpg

Blue: http://www.friendsmania.net/fashion/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Saadia-Mirza-Virtues-2013-2014-Bridal-Dresses-Collection-4.jpg

Edited by: gigihoney on Feb 1, 2013 8:47 PM

evecara Posts : 4 Registered: 2/3/13
Re: 2013 wedding dresses color trend
Posted: Feb 3, 2013 9:33 PM Go to message in response to: gigihoney

I like your post. Pink wedding dresses are really perfect. Feels like a beautiful fairy princess.

Posted: Feb 3, 2013 9:48 PM Go to message in response to: evecara

Yes,i think so! Thanks friend. Dou you have some opinion about pink wedding dreses? I want more advice.

evecara Posts : 4 Registered: 2/3/13
Posted: Feb 5, 2013 2:40 AM Go to message in response to: gigihoney

I think the right earring for a bride is also very important.

aprilella Posts : 5 Registered: 2/5/13
Posted: Feb 5, 2013 3:03 AM Go to message in response to: gigihoney

You post is good, but best to write more detail about the bride's facial makeup how to match well with pink wedding dresses.

aprilella Posts : 5 Registered: 2/5/13
Posted: Feb 5, 2013 3:15 AM Go to message in response to: evecara

Yes, this is also one that i want to say.

auroraerin Posts : 3 Registered: 2/5/13
Posted: Feb 5, 2013 3:58 AM Go to message in response to: gigihoney

Pink is my favorite color, so cute.

MayaMoore Posts : 2 Registered: 1/17/13
Posted: Feb 5, 2013 11:10 AM Go to message in response to: gigihoney

I love the advice on how switch up the wedding dress feel!! I'm thinking of going light pink as well, or light purple , both with some nude heels and maybe some color worked into my up-do :)

Posted: Feb 6, 2013 3:56 AM Go to message in response to: evecara

You are right!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine