How to choose bridesmaid dresses

Online Users: 1,298 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

mellissaly Posts : 4 Registered: 1/22/13
How to choose bridesmaid dresses
Posted: Jan 29, 2013 10:14 PM

When it comes to buying bridesmaids dresses, there are some tips to help you choose dresses that will flatter every bridesmaid on the wedding.First, think about dress style.Take your time and consider how you want the bridesmaid dresses to complement your wedding gown. A style that evokes the same feel as your dress will be the best bet, however,it mustn't look too similar to your wedding gown as you don't want your bridesmaids looking like the bride, right? Second, consider the shapes and sizes of all of your bridesmaids.If your bridesmaids are different shapes, A-line style and empire waists tend to look good on all body types.Or you can decide the fabric and color, then let each bridesmaid choose a style that suits her best.

Cecilia2 Posts : 4 Registered: 1/8/13
Re: How to choose bridesmaid dresses
Posted: Jan 31, 2013 10:58 AM Go to message in response to: mellissaly

The best way for me is to ask a friendly designer or tailor, who is willing and able to design and sew your bridesmaids' dresses. This is what my cousin did and everybody was totally sold on the beatiful dresses. So if you have somebody who is talented in sewing and in designing beautiful dresses, i recommmend you to ask him or her to do it. It's very personal as well.

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine