My wedding story-about my wedding dress

Online Users: 1,303 guest(s), 3 user(s). Replies: 0

Lisaglx Posts : 7 Registered: 1/6/13
My wedding story-about my wedding dress
Posted: Jan 15, 2013 9:19 PM

Ok, my wedding dress, I went to David's bridal that's where I got my wedding dress . Firstly I found a really cool and fine-looking dress and I love it, they made me all my sizes, my mother and my best friend asked me to try it on, so I came in and try it on, they shouted:" it's beautiful, you are going to be a princess!" And I looked on the other side of the room, I saw another white wedding dress , "Can I try it on?" And the dressers said: "Sure!" So I got the dress and tried it on , they said: "it is just designed for you!" And they have amazing custom service, for itís extra charge, like remain one dress for me, so itís also really good!
About my shoes, thereís a big level, because I'm decased everywhere for shopping, like clothing, shoes. I'll go shopping and so many times I wonít buying anything because I donít like anything, so choosing my shoes spending a lot of time, like ten month, I could find everything and there's so many criteria like they have to be sunny, they have to be hot pain, they have to have a ball, they have to be really tall like so many criteria that funny, so I have two days no, two weeks before the wedding, my fiancť thought we should go shopping right now, "whatever you buy shoes or you worried right now, did you have any shoes?" So we set down for the shoes, we walk around and about four hours later, we found the perfect shoes! When I saw the shoes, I shouted:" Oh, my god! I want it so bad!" so we order it right away, it came two days before the wedding, two days, all things were crazing and it came in the kissing box, just two days! I was so happy! Another thing was that my family came for yielding and about 50 people came, it was so crazing! You will feel like my big family, nosy family from east area, everybody was talking, everybody got finishing the link, got the blog, laugh and laugh! It was so much fun!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine