The wedding dress is the most important dream for a girl

Online Users: 1,261 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 2

monicawang Posts : 6 Registered: 1/8/13
The wedding dress is the most important dream for a girl
Posted: Jan 8, 2013 12:27 AM

When I was yong.I always think about my wedding dress. I want to be the star.Ok, my wedding dresses, I went to Davie dresser’s that’s where I got my wedding dresses. Firstly I found a really cool and fine-looking dress and I love it, they made me all my sizes, my mother and my best friend asked me to try it on, so I came in and try it on., they shouted:” it’s beautiful, you are going to be a princess!” And I looked on the other side of the room, I saw this dress, “Can I try it on?” And the dressers said: ”Sure!” So I got the dress and tried it on , they said: “it is just got for you!” And they have amazing custom service, for it’s extra charge, like remain one dress for me, so it’s also really good!
I love this cheap wedding dress ! This website is very trustworthy!
wedding dresses

http://www.1dress.co.uk/a-line-strapless-embroidery-sleeveless-court-trains-satin-wedding-dressesses-uk0257841.html

The dress is beautiful and just as described

jclarke28 Posts : 1 Registered: 1/7/13
Re: The wedding dress is the most important dream for a girl
Posted: Jan 8, 2013 3:29 AM Go to message in response to: monicawang

I will have to agree. Wedding dress is one thing we all plan for such a long time. And we must make sure that we get it right for our big day. But we must focus on other details too. What is groom going to wear? bridesmaid? flower girl? because they all form part of the theme and we must look at the bigger to picture to get the perfect wedding.

Bonnie66 Posts : 5 Registered: 1/7/13
Re: The wedding dress is the most important dream for a girl
Posted: Jan 8, 2013 10:19 PM Go to message in response to: monicawang

Wearing the perfect wedding dress on the big day is the most exciting part of the wedding for most brides. They always dream about looking stunning in their wedding dress and want that moment to be unforgettable for ever.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine