I love you,you are my wolrd

Online Users: 1,290 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

rachelgreen Posts : 4 Registered: 1/7/13
I love you,you are my wolrd
Posted: Jan 7, 2013 10:10 PM

Hi, guys! Today Iím going to tell you my wedding story video that you most ever want to know, my dress, my pictures, my stuffs, and all my things, this is the video I will tell all about that. Iím going to tell my wedding story, people and things I choose, and so on. The first thing that Iím going to tell is that I had pretty amount of time to prepare my wedding, we got engaged in September 15,2009 and my wedding is June19, 2010, so I have almost ten months to prepare my wedding, itís really plenty of time to plan everything in detail, fist of all I choose my wedding venue very carefully, like on the beach, I really want to have my wedding on the beach, itís so beautiful and we got such a really good deal, because it has so big spaces and itís much cheaper. I was exactly excited to do my wedding there, and my wedding ceremony was around a lake, itís really a beautiful lake, and it has fountains, white sea ball and Jack decorated the sea ball in such a detail that cool way, and the actions is really crazy, actually I draw my decorations and I know details later, like holy venue, two people decorated there before, so everything is drawn on the weddings with labels and everybody will know where things exactly go, it was crazy! And flowers were bound to the aisle runner, flowers petals scattered all around, so when you walk on the aisle runner itís really amazing!
wedding dresses

http://www.1dress.co.uk/2012-style-a-line-sweetheart-embroidery-sleeveless-court-trains-organza-wedding-dressess-uk0256134.html
I donít care the aisle runner but itís your day, everything goes fine, and Iím just going to have fun and itís my wedding, if things go wrong whatever you do, I wouldnít be worried before my wedding day and I just got relaxed. We had so much fun on the wedding, like the pretty bridesmaid girls they are really good dancers.

lilyzhang123 Posts : 2 Registered: 1/8/13
Re: I love you,you are my wolrd
Posted: Jan 8, 2013 12:41 AM Go to message in response to: rachelgreen

beautiful story. great dress.It is very well done, professional work and the material looks really nice especially for this price!

I love this cheap wedding dress ! This website is very trustworthy!
wedding dresses

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine