Big Surprise in Thanksgiving Day

Online Users: 1,255 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 7

maria328 Posts : 48 Registered: 3/9/12
Big Surprise in Thanksgiving Day
Posted: Nov 21, 2012 2:34 AM

Nowadays, people have a lot of options when it comes to buying http://www.artwedding.com/ - wedding dresses. In Thanksgiving day, Try them out they usually do special deals too 50% OFF. For brides who are looking for elegant gowns that can make their wedding ceremonies shine, mermaid style wedding gowns are an ideal choice.

Mermaid dresses are designed to be fitted on the bodice and hips, and flare out into a trumpet shape at the knee. This type of bridal gown usually comes with fabrics that can hold its shape like lace and satin so as to accent the signature flared hem. This dress style is perfect for brides who want to make a grand entrance.

Mermaid wedding gowns are not great choices for all brides. If you do not want to draw attention to your hips, pick another dress style like A line. Besides, brides with pear shaped figure also should avoid choosing this type of gown. For brides who have great curves, the mermaid dress style looks stunning on them. Of course, mermaid gowns also can add the look of curves on brides with straight figures.

When selecting the right accessories for your mermaid gown, remember to choose jewelries that are equally fabulous, such as Swarovski necklaces and dazzling crystal earrings.

There are brides who love mermaid wedding dresses but want them not to be so fitted. You can have your mermaid gown altered a little by a professional tailor. A changed mermaid dress is more suitable for an active bride.

If you are a bride who want to wear a gorgeous gown that can make your special day memorable, then there is no reason not to give the mermaid wedding dress style a try. Anyway, wish you a perfect wedding!

Emily04 Posts : 4 Registered: 3/15/12
Re: Big Surprise in Thanksgiving Day
Posted: Nov 21, 2012 3:37 AM Go to message in response to: maria328

LOL. Nice mermaid wedding dress. I just want to spend time with my FI and our friends and have a wonderful dinner on Thanksgiving day:)

zara Posts : 3 Registered: 11/15/12
Posted: Nov 21, 2012 5:04 PM Go to message in response to: Emily04

I am really looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with my fiance. It's my first time cooking a turkey, well actually cooking in general. I hope his expectations aren't too high. EEEEK.

Prom Dresses 2013| Mermaid Dresses| Long Jovani Prom Dresses| Timeless Prom Dresses| Prom 2013 Dresses Styles

Emily04 Posts : 4 Registered: 3/15/12
Posted: Nov 21, 2012 9:13 PM Go to message in response to: zara

Sounds interesting:)Maybe people will call you a "Chef" that day. GOOD LUCKY<3

maria328 Posts : 48 Registered: 3/9/12
Posted: Nov 21, 2012 9:19 PM Go to message in response to: Emily04

Gorgeous..Gives the date thanksgiving is celebrated on in 2012

deliasky Posts : 5 Registered: 10/16/12
Posted: Dec 1, 2012 2:40 AM Go to message in response to: maria328

To myself,i love mermaid dress. however it is not best choice for me.

Edited by: deliasky on Dec 1, 2012 2:41 AM

www.jsshan.com

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Dec 3, 2012 9:17 PM Go to message in response to: maria328

It sounds nice ,thanks a lot for sharing such great news!

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Dec 3, 2012 9:19 PM Go to message in response to: maria328

It sounds nice ,thanks a lot for sharing such great news!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine