Need help designing

Online Users: 1,235 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 2

Angel1989 Posts : 2 Registered: 12/28/11
Need help designing
Posted: Dec 28, 2011 12:06 PM

I have always wanted a big grand entrance at my wedding, among other things. My guy's church has everything on my list except the entrance is from the side, which pretty much negates the grand entrance. Does anyone know of any way to cover up about six feet at the back of the church, so i can walk to the aisle unseen and still make my grand entrance? Either building a cardboard wall or something?
Also, it needs to be easily disassembled because the church will only give us 20 minutes from the end of the ceremony to take pictures and disassemble all decorations.

Edited by: Angel1989 on Dec 28, 2011 12:10 PM

JasmineO2 Posts : 17 Registered: 1/6/12
Re: Need help designing
Posted: Jan 18, 2012 10:23 PM Go to message in response to: Angel1989

What about a frame made from PVC pipe that you could drape some fabric over? It could look more artsy and romantic than cardboard if you did it right, and PVC is easy to work with and easy to assemble/disassemble. You could make the fabric at the front be in two panels like curtains, and then have the ushers draw the "curtains" aside when it's time for your grand entrance.

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Re: Need help designing
Posted: Oct 16, 2012 4:47 PM Go to message in response to: Angel1989

A-line White One Long Sleeve Open Back Knee-length Prom Dress With Applique
Save up to 24% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $98.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-white-one-long-sleeve-open-back-kneelength-prom-dress-with-applique-p-32118.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine