Help identify these dresses, even find something similar to them!

Online Users: 1,300 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 12

givemeantlers Posts : 2 Registered: 2/22/11
Help identify these dresses, even find something similar to them!
Posted: Feb 22, 2011 6:05 PM

Please, I've been staring at these dresses for months now and I'm finally beginning to plan my wedding (it's still far away) but these dresses are it. I just have no way of identifying them or figuring out the designer or ANYTHING about them! I'm desperate to know more about these. Even if you can only find information about one, that's more than I knew already!
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_laa81uCEhQ1qzdiqvo1_500.jpg

Thank you so much if you can find anything out! And if you can't, if you know of any designers or any dresses similar to this, that'd be amazing! I want a vintage-like, indie sort of style. Anything you can find would be such a help to me. Thank you.

CatStandish Posts : 2,766 Registered: 6/20/08
Re: Help identify these dresses, even find something similar to them!
Posted: Feb 22, 2011 7:00 PM Go to message in response to: givemeantlers

check out Christian Siriano. Those look very much in his style

http://www.christianvsiriano.com/
(click on bridal)

http://www.celebrityweddingbuzz.com/celebrity_weddings/2008/10/index.html

(scroll down some)

also check out monique llhuiler
http://www.moniquelhuillier.com/

each collection has something with that same feel to it

Edited by: CatStandish on Feb 23, 2011 7:00 AM

Misty

AnnaKay12 Posts : 17 Registered: 12/20/10
Posted: Feb 23, 2011 10:20 PM Go to message in response to: givemeantlers

I tried doing a reverse image search but they all dead-ended at blogs that gave no credit for the photo. One of them was posted back in 2009, so the dresses may be from a few years ago.

I have no clue who designed these dresses, but you may want to look at Cymbeline and Ian Stuart. They may have something along the same lines as what you're looking for.

Good luck! Hope someone will figure it out!

givemeantlers Posts : 2 Registered: 2/22/11
Posted: Feb 25, 2011 3:10 PM Go to message in response to: givemeantlers

Thank you all sooo much. I really appreciate all the help & suggestions! It's disappointing that these dresses are so off the map but it is nice to see that there are other dresses like them. I've been looking at Vera Wang gowns for the past few days and I'm completely in love with the Eliza. The anthropologie gowns drove me absolutely nuts, as well. I'll be carrying that picture around with me to some dress shops just in case anyone could tell me anything (curiosity and the fact that I've had my heart set on them for so long), but I think I may have found my dress already!
Thanks so much, ladies!!

vintagebridewed... Posts : 1 Registered: 3/3/11
Posted: Mar 3, 2011 4:32 PM Go to message in response to: givemeantlers

They all look like Vivienne Westwood gowns to me!

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 20, 2012 7:48 AM Go to message in response to: givemeantlers

A-Line Sweetheart Neckline One-Shoulder Strap with Ruffles and Split on teh Skirt Floor Length Zipper Chiffon prom dress
Save up to 24% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $129.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-sweetheart-neckline-oneshoulder-strap-with-ruffles-and-split-on-teh-skirt-floor-length-zipper-chiffon-prom-dress-p-31970.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 10:28 PM Go to message in response to: givemeantlers

A-line Orange Sweetheart Open Back Mini Prom Dress With Sequins
Save up to 38% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $99.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-orange-sweetheart-open-back-mini-prom-dress-with-sequins-p-32107.html

lilylucy Posts : 47 Registered: 9/7/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 10:50 PM Go to message in response to: givemeantlers

The first step is to be knowledgeable about Cheap Dresses itself. Weeks, or even months before your wedding should be spent on making research about current fashion trends in bridal gowns and dresses. There a number of bridal magazines available that can be helpful in giving you an idea on this subject. The web is also replete with sites that mainly focus on Winter Wedding Dresses. The point here is to have a good idea of gowns and dresses so that you can start on deciding what kind of a wedding gown you would like to wear on your important day.

Strapless Organza Ball Gown Empire Sleeveless Floor Length Wedding Dress

sugarbox Posts : 44 Registered: 10/13/11
Posted: Oct 6, 2012 11:43 PM Go to message in response to: givemeantlers

These wedding dresses are so beautiful,i love them.You want to get similar dresses,maybe you can find similar dresses online,it's a good way to get dresses.I know some good sites and i want to recommend a site to you,try
ilovebridal.co.uk this site is well,there are many beautiful dresses you can choose and the price is cheap,you can accept it.That's just my opinion,i hope it can help you,good luck.

Damion Posts : 14 Registered: 10/9/12
Posted: Oct 10, 2012 5:48 AM Go to message in response to: givemeantlers

Dont need to know the wedding dresses' designers,send your dress pictures or the link page to us,we can custom-make for you according to your requirements. pls contact us through the e-mail support01@cheap-bridal.com.

If you really want to know the designers,you can also fllow the link below:

http://www.cheap-bridal.com/wedding-dresses_c123

lindajew168 Posts : 14 Registered: 9/14/12
Posted: Oct 13, 2012 4:17 AM Go to message in response to: givemeantlers

I've never seen this dress before. Very beautiful! If you are not in a hurry to get them. Maybe you can ask www.jsshan.com. They sell dresses and they offer custom-made service. Maybe you can ask them to make one for you if no one have given you the right answer.

www.jsshan.com

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Oct 15, 2012 3:51 AM Go to message in response to: givemeantlers

I have not seen this style,but I have see a similar one in the store of landybridal!

Nurse111 Posts : 2 Registered: 10/16/12
Posted: Oct 19, 2012 7:00 AM Go to message in response to: givemeantlers

Wow!!!The wedding dresses were so amazing,I like them very much,I have some evening dresses I bought,but I can't upload them here,all of them were from Jsshan collection.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine