Bouquet Ideas?

Online Users: 1,299 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 8

sarahandkylefor... Posts : 4 Registered: 9/25/12
Bouquet Ideas?
Posted: Sep 25, 2012 6:00 PM

I have always loved the hybrid yellow and pink rose called, Asagumo. Seen here: http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/pl.php?n=18438

My fiancé wants red tiger lilies to be incorporated into the wedding bouquets.

I'm doing everything myself and have no clue what flower would help blend the two together?!?

Any advice I'll take.

We are getting married next October, on the beach. My colors are pool, light clover, and tan. So the flowers are more of a splash of color on a very ocean color themed wedding. I am not a huge fan of orange which is what I think I might have to use.

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Re: Bouquet Ideas?
Posted: Sep 25, 2012 11:30 PM Go to message in response to: sarahandkylefor...

Yes,they look so beautiful,besides the bouquet the wedding dress also the most important thing in the wedding.So,if you are going to look for a budget wedding dress,you can have a look of the online store: Asapbay.

Posted: Sep 27, 2012 12:31 AM Go to message in response to: kalama

I already have a dress. Pretty much I am just curious about what to do about the two flowers that don't really go together.

Catherine88 Posts : 170 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 3:27 AM Go to message in response to: sarahandkylefor...

I think hybrid yellow,pink rose and other colorful flower is a good idea!Specific colors are according to your wedding theme.Good luck!

MasterFlorist Posts : 222 Registered: 11/30/07
Posted: Sep 28, 2012 5:53 PM Go to message in response to: sarahandkylefor...

Sarahandkyle: Oh I know those colors can be challenging..but you don't need orange if you don't like it.

Just use the combo like I've included below.

These are from left to right.. top to bottom..

Your favorite rose, green button mums, hot pink alstroemeria (peruvian lilies), red asiatic lilies (tiger), purple stock and light yellow roses.
You certainly don't have to use all these flowers. If I were to choose one I think you would get the biggest impact from the green button mums that would act as a filler as well as a neutralizer. You might have some trouble finding the bi color rose you mentioned but if that is the case you can always use pink and yellow roses mixed together. The best part is all of the flowers I added are relatively inexpensive, relatively hardy for a beach wedding and available year around.

These should look lovely with a pool colored ribbon! Hope this helps!

Brenda
Stems Event Florist

Edited by: MasterFlorist on Sep 28, 2012 6:20 PM

Edited by: MasterFlorist on Sep 28, 2012 6:38 PM

Visit my website

Posted: Sep 30, 2012 3:17 AM Go to message in response to: MasterFlorist

Thank you! This is a huge help and i really like all the flowers you showed. I want to do a simple "just picked" type bouquet and i think those will be perfect! Thank you again!!!!

Posted: Sep 30, 2012 3:17 AM Go to message in response to: MasterFlorist

Thank you! This is a huge help and i really like all the flowers you showed. I want to do a simple "just picked" type bouquet and i think those will be perfect! Thank you again!!!!

MasterFlorist Posts : 222 Registered: 11/30/07
Posted: Oct 2, 2012 9:47 PM Go to message in response to: sarahandkylefor...

You are very welcome! Let me know if you have any other questions :D

Visit my website

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Oct 22, 2012 11:44 PM Go to message in response to: sarahandkylefor...

I think it is easy to make a bouquet by yourself,once I have tried one time,really funny!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine