2nd dress color

Online Users: 1,329 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 3

mitzi007 Posts : 1 Registered: 5/2/10
2nd dress color
Posted: May 2, 2010 6:57 PM

I am a fall bride and I have bought a beautiful satin champagne colored dress with lots of beading and a chapel train for the ceremony. I have been planning on getting a second dress for the reception as well. Do I have to stick with the color champagne or can I wear white for the reception dress.

myras Posts : 396 Registered: 2/26/10
Re: 2nd dress color
Posted: May 4, 2010 2:33 PM Go to message in response to: mitzi007

Do you have to? Can you? Are the fashion police going to get you? You can do whatever you want to do. Wear white. Wear red. Wear black. Fit your own personality and the scheme of your wedding. You're an adult, so nobody should make your decisions but you.
myra@classysassyweddings.com

shenzhentoby Posts : 42 Registered: 8/28/12
Posted: Sep 22, 2012 4:09 AM Go to message in response to: mitzi007

I am buying the Tara Keely 2210 mini, with Allure Wedding Dresses the Blush 1201 overskirt and adding Anjolique Wedding Dresses a layer so it is not see through, I just love the textured lace on the Tara Keely combined with the skirt!!! Would you be interested in buying this combination for Bari Jay Wedding Dresses your November wedding? If so, let me know and we can talk, I plan on selling it after the wedding!!

bridesagaintbre... Posts : 83 Registered: 5/11/12
Posted: Sep 22, 2012 11:11 PM Go to message in response to: shenzhentoby

Have you considered donating your gown (fully tax deductible) to our charity to support people impacted by cancer: http://bridesagainstbreastcancer.org/index.php/monetary-donations/make-a-donation/

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine