Matching wedding dresses to tuxes

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 4

YoungGirl Posts : 10 Registered: 4/22/09
Matching wedding dresses to tuxes
Posted: Apr 24, 2009 6:22 AM

When my FH and I first started talking about clothing for the wedding his one request was that he wanted to wear a white tux. I thought that would be fine because I would wear a white dress but when I went trying on wedding dresses the white colour didn't suit me as it was too stark against my skin. The ivory or champagne shades looked much better. Do you think a white tux will still match or be ok? or should I ask him to wear a black tux?

myra Posts : 5,550 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: Matching wedding dresses to tuxes
Posted: Apr 24, 2009 11:50 AM Go to message in response to: YoungGirl

Brides have many more options in shades of white than men do. Basically, men's jackets come in white or ivory. My own preference for men in summer is black tux pants with a cream jacket (the classic "James Bond" look). If you prefer a black tux, you can ask. But, it's up to him. He always could do black with cream or white accessories, depending on your final selection. But don't stress if things don't exactly "match." Most likely, nobody but you will notice (or care).
myra at www.classysassyweddings.com

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Sep 16, 2012 6:30 PM Go to message in response to: YoungGirl

Pronovias Wedding Dress Starting form 229.95USD
Click Here: http://www.bestbridalprices.us/designer-bridal-collections-pronovias-c-420_473.html

shenzhentoby Posts : 42 Registered: 8/28/12
Posted: Sep 22, 2012 4:48 AM Go to message in response to: YoungGirl

Ok, so the dress looks Sean Collection Prom Dresses just like this, but it's not an Allure and the top is Faviana Prom Dresses beaded lace, not just beading and it's a drop waisted a-line, not a mermaid. La Femme Prom Dresses By Lou Lou and Something Blue.

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 27, 2012 6:28 AM Go to message in response to: YoungGirl

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless CockTail Beading Empire Waist Zipper Chiffon prom Dresas
Save up to 30% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $118.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-cocktail-beading-empire-waist-zipper-chiffon-prom-dresas-p-32013.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine