Little to loose, but not in the boobs!!

Online Users: 0 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 5
Little to loose, but not in the boobs!!
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 12:31 PM

My hubby and i have been married for 10 1/2 years. We are planning on renewing our vows this summer. I want to lose 20 lbs, but is there anything i can do to not lose it in my boobs. Im only a b cup anyways. I wouldn't care so much but im only 30 and my ladies are kinda important. Any advice?

Thanks

Tonya

PharmToxGirl Posts : 5,446 Registered: 8/30/07
Re: Little to loose, but not in the boobs!!
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 12:50 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

Just like there's no way to target a specific area to lose, it's not possible to try and keep it anywhere either.

I know this wasn't a lot of help, so good luck! 

TanisJ Posts : 2,669 Registered: 4/25/07
Posted: Apr 2, 2008 12:19 AM Go to message in response to: PharmToxGirl

PP is right, no way to decide where the weight comes off of (just ask my thighs) However weightlifting can help create the illusion of a fuller bust. I am an avid weight lifter and I like to work my chest really hard because I have a large chest and I don't want it to drop. You don't have that problem but it could benefit you as well because weightlifting can influence the shape and fullness due to the underlying muscle. Plus I can make them move by flexing which I think is so funny. The chest press and chest fly are great, pec dec also very good as are good old pushups.

JenniferWillson Posts : 70 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 10:20 AM Go to message in response to: Guest

Save up to 32% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $258.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/sweetheart-neckline-strapless-cathedral-train-taffeta-wedding-dress-style-monalisa-royale-p-33708.html

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 17, 2012 8:02 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

A-Line Straight Neckline Strapless Wedding Gown with Delicate Lace Applique Tulle Dress
Save up to 21% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $158.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-straight-neckline-strapless-wedding-gown-with-delicate-lace-applique-tulle-dress-p-33891.html

jillyforrest Posts : 8 Registered: 9/18/12
Posted: Sep 21, 2012 1:04 PM Go to message in response to: Guest

There's no way to not lose weight all over, a lot of the time you will lose weight in that area first. But there is ways for you to target different areas rather than upper body. I lost 15 lbs doing the Brazil Butt lift workout. It targets hips, thighs, and saddle bags. It's an awesome workout. I'm going to do the Brazil Butt Master Series when it comes out in the next few weeks: http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/brazil-butt-lift-master-series-advanced-workout.do

Definitely a great way to lose weight without targeting your upper body strength. Let me know if you wind up trying it! Good luck :)

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine