Is it appropriate to use disposable food trays in wedding?

Online Users: 1,234 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 1

JesseConant Posts : 11 Registered: 9/13/12
Is it appropriate to use disposable food trays in wedding?
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 11:03 PM

Wondered if anyone can help me, I am trying to source the disposable food trays without much luck, so thought I would ask here if it is approriate for wedding? Not to sure though what their name is in the business world.And if others have the same experience?

lilylucy Posts : 47 Registered: 9/7/12
Re: Is it appropriate to use disposable food trays in wedding?
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 11:17 PM Go to message in response to: JesseConant

Some Wedding Dress feature delicate button backs. They look beautiful but can prove tricky to do up so make sure you allow plenty of time to put on your wedding dress on the day. A crochet hook can be a very useful tool for pulling over the loops onto the buttons. Begin at the bottom and work your way up. It's usually easier to undo the Vintage Wedding Dresses UK than it is to do them up! It is a personal choice as to whether you have the remaining ribbon left trailing outside of your wedding dress or tucked in. Have a look in the mirror at both options to you as to which you would prefer. Thankfully, for the groom, lace back Cheap Prom Dresses are easier to get off than what they are to put on. Unfasten the bow and pull out the lacing - Simple!

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine