Free Wedding Resource - Groom Challenge

Online Users: 1,273 guest(s), 2 user(s). Replies: 5

DontTellTheBride Posts : 1 Registered: 9/11/12
Free Wedding Resource - Groom Challenge
Posted: Sep 11, 2012 3:04 PM

Here is a challenge for the Grooms!!!

USA Network is casting dynamic couples who are currently engaged, but lack the funds to have a dream wedding. Each episode focuses on one couple’s big day and what it took to make the wedding happen. The bride and groom agree to avoid all communication with each other for two weeks before the ceremony. In exchange, the groom is given $20,000 to plan the entire wedding without the bride’s input. Have no fear; each groom ultimately creates a unique wedding to celebrate his true love!

Casting Requirements:

• Must be over 18 years of age
  • Currently engaged
  • Willing and able to get legally married between October 2012 – November 2012
  • Have a few groomsmen and bridesmaids with big personalities willing to be on the show with you
  • No long distance or destination weddings. You must be willing to marry within driving distance of couple’s residence(s).

bride (at) shedmediaus (dot) com

TomApitsch70 Posts : 1 Registered: 9/19/12
Re: Free Wedding Resource - Groom Challenge
Posted: Sep 19, 2012 2:04 PM Go to message in response to: DontTellTheBride

Hello My Name is Tom Apitsch,

I am 29 and just got engaged this Jan. 21st., on my fiance's birthday. My parents are both deceased and I am currently living with and caring for my 97 year old grandmother. My fiance is living with and aiding in the care of her parents who both have a myriad of health issues. We are struggling financially given our additional responsiblities and I pray everyday for nothing more than to give my soulmate the wedding she deserves. We desperately want a fall wedding and I hope that USA gives us this opportunity as we are encountering one financial obstacle after another in trying to do this on our own.

LUISAFER Posts : 2 Registered: 10/6/12
Posted: Oct 6, 2012 1:45 PM Go to message in response to: DontTellTheBride

I am engaged and my fiance and I would love to participate. We are both open minded and I would love to see him challenged. We are both repaying our student loans and are saving in every way we can to have a beautiful wedding within our small budget. We have a date for next summer, to give us enough time to save. But, if this opportunity came available, we would be in for the experience...and him for the challenge. Please consider us....it would be amazing. Many thanks.

LUISAFER Posts : 2 Registered: 10/6/12
Posted: Oct 6, 2012 1:47 PM Go to message in response to: DontTellTheBride

I am engaged and my fiance and I would love to participate. We are both open minded and I would love to see him challenged. We are both repaying our student loans and are saving in every way we can to have a beautiful wedding within our small budget. We have a date for next summer, to give us enough time to save. But, if this opportunity came available, we would be in for the experience...and him for the challenge. Please consider us....it would be amazing. Many thanks.

Catherine88 Posts : 170 Registered: 7/26/12
Posted: Oct 7, 2012 11:13 PM Go to message in response to: DontTellTheBride

Thanks for sharing the post and i will tell the people around me to experience it!

jackson132 Posts : 1,623 Registered: 9/13/12
Posted: Dec 25, 2012 12:24 AM Go to message in response to: DontTellTheBride

Wedding dresses from famous wedding designers are promoting now.
http://www.okaydress.com/wedding-dress-designers-c-65.html
Mori Lee Wedding Dress Style 1853 is just $449.99.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine