Basadress.com

Online Users: 1,328 guest(s), 1 user(s). Replies: 7

fuit Posts : 5 Registered: 7/10/12
Basadress.com
Posted: Sep 9, 2012 10:48 PM

Basadress
Hello ladies,

I'm new to this site and am in desperate need of money saving tips for my wedding in February. I know lots of people have had experience of buying dresses from China and I was wondering if anybody has a recent good or bad story to tell about Milly's Bridal?

I have totally fallen in love with an Dreamy and Perfect Strapless Sweetheart Neckline Applique Organza A-Line Princess Wedding Dress, and it costs $950 here in the Canada. I found a company I could buy it from in the States for $700, but Basadrss's quote was just $299 to make it from scratch.

http://basadress.com/dreamy-and-perfect-strapless-sweetheart-neckline-applique-organza-a-line-princess-wedding-dress-1153.html

That's a huge saving - and means it would only be 30% of the original price. And they is Free Shipping.When money is as tight as it is for me, it seems too tempting a bargain to let slide, but I am apprehensive for obvious reasons. Mainly the sizing, and the fabric they use (it pretty much all appears to be polyester).

Please let me know your stories

Many thanks in advance, I really appreciate it.

mrsd2b x

Edited by: fuit on Sep 9, 2012 11:59 PM

lilylucy Posts : 47 Registered: 9/7/12
Re: Basadress.com
Posted: Sep 9, 2012 11:27 PM Go to message in response to: fuit

Coordinating their Prom Dresses UK with your western wedding dress will make for a well-coordinated look and beautiful photographs that you will treasure for years to come! Colors of these dresses should coordinate with or accent your own Cheap Prom Dresses. Mixing and matching lengths within coordinated styles can be a creative approach when you have bridesmaids with various tastes and styles. You can individualize each Cheap Prom Dresses UK, while keeping the overall look consistent for your bridal party. Some materials might be more popular than others. The material most popular and most desired by today's brides is that of silk. Silk has a "quality of refinement." The reason silk is in such demand is because it has a sense of resiliency, elasticity, and strength.

fuit Posts : 5 Registered: 7/10/12
Posted: Sep 10, 2012 12:04 AM Go to message in response to: lilylucy

what did you mean?I can't understand

Michelleberry Posts : 2 Registered: 9/10/12
Posted: Sep 10, 2012 11:30 AM Go to message in response to: fuit

Hi, I just wanted to tell you that one of my friends daughters bought her prom dress from an online China store. My first impression would be...of course...heck no, but the dress came in about three weeks and it looked beautiful. She selected the dress because it was about 200 dollars cheaper in the China store, and when it cam you could see a clear difference in the weight of the fabric. It wasn't anything masterful in work but it really was worth the money, it did come when it was supposed to, and Olivia was happy. I realize a completely different company might be 100 percent different, but she did well.

nancyliu0522 Posts : 57 Registered: 7/16/12
Posted: Sep 11, 2012 4:14 AM Go to message in response to: fuit

Hope you could wear your dreamed wedding dress ASAP! Congrats!

Indeed, nowadays, more and more brides-to-be prefer to order their dreamed wedding dress online, as everybody loves their product with excellent quality and reasonable price.

My friend bought her white floor length lace wedding dress at http://www.dressdo.com , which makes her slim and elegant. Also free shipping worldwide, fascinating looking!! : )

Kimberly212 Posts : 972 Registered: 9/12/12
Posted: Sep 12, 2012 4:40 AM Go to message in response to: fuit

Save up to 22% off on New Trend Wedding Dress,the price is just $218.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/ball-gown-strapless-ruffles-organza-wedding-dress-style-giselle-p-33756.html

bridesagaintbre... Posts : 83 Registered: 5/11/12
Posted: Sep 22, 2012 10:19 AM Go to message in response to: fuit

In what city are located near? We have all types of gowns marked down between 25-85% retail price (we also offer layaway)!!

Please check out this link for our upcoming tour stops:

http://bridesagainstbreastcancer.org/index.php/upcoming-events/

wzq103 Posts : 1,190 Registered: 9/11/12
Posted: Sep 24, 2012 11:38 PM Go to message in response to: fuit

A-line Dark Purple Strapless Drape Floor-length Prom Dress With Embellished Trim
Save up to 30% off on New Trend Prom Dress,the price is just $139.95, It's the cheapest,bug gorgeous dress.

http://www.juliebridalshop.com/aline-dark-purple-strapless-drape-floorlength-prom-dress-with-embellished-trim-p-31748.html

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine