Do not buy the ring online!

Online Users: 1,257 guest(s), 0 user(s). Replies: 18

kalama Posts : 299 Registered: 7/26/12
Re: Do not buy the ring online!
Posted: Aug 22, 2012 2:06 AM Go to message in response to: SRT

I think there are some really nice rings online,but you shoud spend some time to find the one you expect, as far as I am concerned,I will not buy a ring online!!!

ilayda Posts : 11 Registered: 8/22/12
Posted: Aug 22, 2012 2:28 PM Go to message in response to: SRT

I am sorry for your bad experience with an online shopping but there are some sites which are very professional and know how to do this... There wont be a 'next time' for you but, Im sure you could find something will make you happy...

Designer Dresses

James_smith Posts : 30 Registered: 6/18/12
Posted: Sep 1, 2012 5:32 AM Go to message in response to: quelee

I thing, my experience i was buy more jewels in online. First if you buy online you can verify that website is correct or not. Other wise you do not buy the jewels online.

Wedding hair | wedding ceremony music | unique wedding ideas | wedding services | wedding guest accommodations | wedding watch

Sydney99 Posts : 20 Registered: 6/1/12
Posted: Sep 4, 2012 5:34 PM Go to message in response to: SRT

LOTS of people buy their engagement rings online without a single problem. Just make sure you see if they have a money back guarantee and you should be sweet. Most companies offer at least a 10 day refund guarantee, which is plenty of time to see whether you want to keep the ring or not. People save a lot of money doing it this way as online companies don't have the overhead as the ones that have to pay for rent, product to showcase, salespeople's commission, etc.

Washington, D.C.

RSS

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine